Saturday, May 20, 2006

You're nice...but do you have a brother?

Tiger couldnt resist the temptation...




The brother couldn't resist Tiger...


15mins (41.7mb)
Link Removed by Request of Video Director

We all love Tiger Tyson...at least I know I do :). This scene is part of an ongoing story in the adult film "Off Da Hook" by Enrique Cruz. The story is, Tiger Tyson's girlfriend's brother (are you with me?) has been checking out Tiger everytime that he comes over there (usually just to have sex with the dude's sister). The brother even goes as far as to watch Tiger have sex and masturbate to it. But it's not just the brother that is wanting Tiger...throughout the movie, Tiger gives hints of his attraction to the brother also. This scene finally shows the result of both of their work! This scene is real hot, and if you think about it real hard, its sorta like a love story with a happy (gay) ending :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I EFFIN NEEEEED this videofile! If somebody could send me the link or e-mail it to me, I'll be forever grateful! mselessi22@hotmail.com PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Tiger and Antonio are my favs and I never saw this footage! Please anyone?